You can now access a lot of popular Kodi addons again through the new TVAddons Repo. Skip below to read how to install the new TVAddons repo now.
About a week ago TV Addons announced their new domain, tvaddons.co, and Twitter address @tvaddonsco. They also have a new GitHub account that is setup with an updated TVAddons Repo and the return of a lot of popular Kodi addons. The repo contains a bunch of popular addons, including Jango, USTVNow, UFO TV, Adult Swim & more!
All addons listed in the new TVAddons Repo come from 100% legal and official sources, which may indicate the new direction of their repo.
You can install the new TVAddons repo below.
How to Install TVAddons Repo in Kodi (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
On Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: Navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Starting at the main menu on Kodi, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following http://tinyurl.com/tvaddonsco and select Done
- Go to the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “TVAddons”. Then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “tvaddons” > repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVAddons.co Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Select the add-on you want to install > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
***TVAddons is not supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on their forum/website relating to this add-on.***
MediaTVBoxes.com does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other enthusiasts on the Internet – which is completely outside of our control. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation.