***March 1st, 2017 UPDATE***
March 1st Update: Latest version of “SportsDevil” Add-on for Kodi was just updated & released by HUBBAB3. Download the updated version & follow the guide below to install SportsDevil repo.
SportsDevil is not a part of any repo – the only way to get the REAL SportsDevil is by a zip file. Need help installing this add-on? Continue reading for installation steps for this Add-On.
More About SportsDevil
This Add-On is one of the best free providers for Live Sports on Kodi. It includes anything from NFL Football to UFC, English premier League Soccer/UK Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball & more.
Installing the Lastest Version of SportsDevil:
1) You can get the latest update here: Download SportsDevil December 31st, 2016 – “hope no complaints that it does not work on win xp” From here, click on the “Download Now” link then save it to a location that you can access from your Kodi device.
2) Open up Kodi
3) Go to “SYSTEM” & Click on it
4) Scroll down & select “Add-ons”
5) Choose “Install from zip-file”
6) Navigate to where you put latest version is located from the first step and choose plugin.video.SportsDevil-2016-12-31.zip
7) Wait for the Add-On enabled Message
You are now ready to watch all of the sports you wish to through the latest update of SportsDevil!
***SportsDevil is not supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on their forum/website relating to this add-on.***
MediaTVBoxes.com does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other enthusiasts on the Internet – which is completely outside of our control. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation.
in Kodi Add-Ons