Phoenix Kodi Addon Latest Update
Latest Update: January 2nd – Phoenix has updated to v3.2.0.
For instructions on how to install the latest version of the Phoenix Kodi Addon, scroll to the bottom. The Phoenix Team & Addon are adding new features and still growing strong! See below for the latest changes. The changes don’t explain much, but we think some of the improvements are based around the new Exodus update that was released last week.
Change Log for Phoenix v3.2.0
- Updated Providers
- Updated Indexers
Previous Phoenix News
The Phoenix Kodi Addon has had a complete makeover!
Phoenix is a Video Kodi Add-on made up of various playlists. Not too long ago, Blue (Her Place) and Valhalla announced that they were leaving the Phoenix addon. Since then, One242415 announced that two new huge name additions, PLUS a new feature were added! New additions to the team & addon include:
- New Name –> Moorepower, originally a playlist in Navi-X, and then made his own addon. He has a huge source for HD movies, special playlists, 3D Movies, new releases & more!
- New New Name –> ZemTV Sports by Shani, was originally an addon for Indian and Pakistani channels. Lately, ZemTV has grown big with great live sports stream and those channels will also be joining the Phoenix Addon.
- NEW FEATURE –> Live Hockey has been added to Phoenix. You can find it under the One Events & Phoenix Sports Section.
The Phoenix Team and Addon are continuing to add stuff & are still going strong!
How to Install Phoenix Kodi Addon
You will need the Fusion Repository to install this add-on. If you don’t already have fusion installed, follow the steps below (if you already have Fusion installed, skip to Step 5):
1) Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
2) Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag then select Done
3) Enter a name in the box below for this media Source ie. “Fusion”. Then click OK
4) Return to your Home Screen
5) Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
6) Select xbmc-repos > english
7) Scroll & select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip then wait for the Add-on enabled notification
8) Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository
9) Select XBMC Hub > Video Add-Ons then choose Phoenix and click Install –Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
Return to Home Screen & Select Video Add-Ons, then Click on Phoenix & enjoy!
If you are looking for a Powerful Android™ TV Box, check out the MyGica ATV1900ac. It has a quantum leap of bandwidth to support your Ultra HD TV experience with ample processing power to stream 4K video. On Sale Now!
***Phoenix is not supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on their forum/website relating to this add-on.***
MediaTVBoxes.com does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by other enthusiasts on the Internet – which is completely outside of our control. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation.
in Kodi Add-Ons